6.20.2008

a big gulp of i dunno.


Call me old fashioned, but when I ask for something...I do expect to get it. Especially after I've spent money for it. Por ejemple, Have you ever asked for a Large Hazelnut with cream & sugar and some dummy squirted in the wrong flavor...say french vanilla? Sh*t like that makes me livid (Ericka....). Infact, it ruins my morning and my perfectly constructed world of ask and receive. Well, the inventors of Anything and Whatever feel a bit differently about the cosmic rules of the world.

Apparently, you pay, press the button and then hope. Cause you have no options or opinion of the thing you are about to taste before hand. To me this is like going to work and hoping you get paid for it in money. Whoopsi, this months your getting paid in apples. Anyway, the point of this blog post is to check the ads...please...below....

Get it? You never know what your going to get. How appealing....



Advertising Agency: JWT Sydney, Australia

1 comment:

Dwight said...

haven't you ever asked someone what they want to drink and they say "anything" or "whatever"?
If i tell my mom i want anything she'll say she doesn't have "anything" and then tell me what's available. lol I think this is for those ppl. Next time someone says they want anything...