6.19.2008

smart, stupid ads.

Copy: I Love the Refection of Water (But what I drink is a reflection of me).

Drink Smart Water and you are automatically smart. That's what Jennifer Aniston says or thinks. Unfortunately the ad isnt as smart. \If there was any validity to this ad, Angelina would be in it. Now thats a smart b*tch. She could write How To books on:

1.Successfully stealing someone's Brad Pitt.
2. Revamping the dirty white trash, make out with your brother live in a trailer park look, into the hot mama im a celeb look.
3. Being Hot.
4. Not giving a f*ck.

Someone show me an ad with her and some smart water...in Africa...arms filled with interracial children...making it rain....
Now that's some smart f*ckin water.

3 comments:

Kelly J said...

way to rip off copyranter...

i'm hip to your shenanigans you new york hipster.

shaun. said...

ummm...do you think i have time to go out and shoot these things myself?

i get all my material from the internet buddy. and i actually got it from nyanimal...a place where copyranter writes. stop reading my daily blogs and when u see it on my page it will be like the first time uve seen it.

shaun. said...

ok...i see how it couldve been miscontruid with that whole thoughts thing. ive made edits.

thank u sir...a good blog needs a proofreader. wanna get hired?