6.03.2008

PS Ads.

It's fair to say that Play Station has had some weird ad representation over the years. Sure, it has been littered with demonic crying baby dolls and thumb penises (peni)...but, alas there are some good ones- I feel. I stumbled upon this blog from a play station enthusiast noting the top ten weird playstation ads ever. Here are a few that stuck out in my mind, for good or worse.





It french, which explains alot. Crazy f*ckers.


I think this print his good. Maybe not pushed enough to the extreme and I dont know about the art direction. But the idea is solid. And the crown...genius. I actual dont think they need this dubious goofy looking guy. The thorn shapes crown is enough. With a different headline of course.




A nonsensical collection of imagery. Also known as creative gone too far.



Lets just pull race into...shall we. Oh Holland, you were just added to that list I have, for places that I will never visit. Just like Oregon. And Australia (not completely official). And Ireland.

That's it. Just sharing my Junior Art Director thoughts. Ohhhhhhhhh.

No comments: