6.06.2008

a little celeb news.



1. The flood gates have opened. I have revealed my adoration for all things Kathy and now I must post again. Here is kathy giving Al Roker a lap dance. its pretty clear Al doesn't get lap dances at home. But thats ok. Kathy more than makes up for it.

2. Its a fight. Spike Lee vs. Clint East wood. After Spike criticized Clint for not having a black guy in his movies "Flags of Our Fathers" and "Letters From Iwa Gima", Clint told Spike to "Shut his Face." Spike Lee's response...."First of all, the man is not my father and we're not on a plantation either." Ewwwwww, oh snap you tell him brotha (the response elicited from any black person who here's that life in not a plantation).

He continues... "come on Clint, come on. He sounds like an angry old man right there."

And ends it all on a classy note "If he wishes, I could assemble African-American men who fought at Iwo Jima and I'd like him to tell these guys that what they did was insignificant and they did not exist. I'm not making this up...In his vision of Iwo Jima, Negro soldiers did not exist. Simple as that. I have a different version."

Scene end. Gladiator battle to the death commence. I'll hold on to the walking sticks and the dentures (and sell them on ebay).


3. And finally, Latoya Jackson. I think its nice how all of the Jacksons have unanimously decided to f*ck up their faces. Unity is key.



No comments: