6.23.2008

over a millie.

So...Lil Wayne's album sales were through the roof. Over a million copies in the first week. I must admit, the first 2 songs are kinda hot and on my ipod. And thats impressive. All I have to say is...there must be alot of people in the south. Like say over a million.....

I dont want to discredit the man. But every time I try to come up with something positive about the South....I meet obstruction. Hard, cold and bold obstruction. Just as I was saying...."good for that young black man, Jay cant even move that weight these days" I find a video like this....


Seriously....Im thinking genocide here. It's just all so wrong and backwards. What the f*ck is Lil Wayne talking about. There isnt even a hint of a decently put together sentence. Its just scary man....

No comments: