6.27.2008

wimbledon days: 4 and 5


Wow. I definetly spoke too soon (and forgot to knock on wood). My favorite players have dropped like flies in the midst of roach spray. And thats fast. Andy Roddick, James Blake and Sharapova . Davenport was forced to quit due to injury. And that's sad. 

Some no name beat 3 seed Sharapova  saying "I don't like her outfit. Can I put it this way? I liked her outfit at the French Open, so probably that's why."- Alla Kudyravtseva
Alla is no  looked, but you gotta give her props, she didnt like the outfit so she kicked her out of the building with a little ass whipping.  

Who is left you may ask? Nadal. Federer. The Williams Sisters. My backup favorits: I guess Safin.....the racist Llyeton Hewitt (always fun to watch him play), and ummmmm Tommy Haas, I guess.


P.S. The Draft. Rose is in Chicago. Beasley is in Miami. OJ  Mayo is with the Timberwolves. And that all for the interesting part...I only made it to 3. Except they booed that Italian guy when he got picked for the Knicks. That was funny. As if the Knicks should be turning down talent. 

UPDATE: Ummmm.....Mayo is not in Minnesota. He was traded late night. So....what was the point of watching this event again?

No comments: