6.24.2008

the battle of good & well.



this and this alone is the only grammer mistake that makes me cringe. The use of "well" and "good". In my opinion it is as epic as the struggle between good an evil. And trust me, I know its impolite to correct someone's grammar ; I'm no grammar nazi (i mean look at this blog for example...I break grammer and spelling rules like its my job), but when people mistake these particular words...I'll correct you. Even if we are at the pearly gates and God,thee God, askes the man infront of me how he is doing I will correct him if needed...."he is actually doing well."

VERBS do well.
NOUNS do good.

damn it. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grammAr

shaun. said...

hate.

shaun. said...

i actually fixed that b4, but im keeping it there just to spite you anonymous.