6.03.2008

movie time.

Its been awhile since I last saw a movie. 3 weeks to be exact. I havent even seen Indiana Jones yet. But no worries...I will fix that soon. In the mean time, let me clue you in on some upcoming bomb ass flicks.

1. The Happening. I actually had not desire to see this. Another M. Knight Shamamalamalon joy ride to a less than fulfilling ending. For me The Village was garbage. That's right screen writer wannabes, I hated the "twist" at the end. No monsters equasl bull sh*t story. Signs was stupid. Except that one part when the Alien was at the bday party. Lady in the Lake, was a complete waste of life. So M Knight....excuse me for not jumping at the chance to see this new flick about everyone dieing, nay committing suicide. I will not. Shall not. But...I may mosey into the theater to catch it.


This vandalized poster is really the only reason why I want to see it. Its just so fitting for a movie Marky Mark is in.
Vandals are so clever sometimes.




2. The Wanted.



Angelina Jolie playing an assassin. I think I saw that one already. Luckily for Angie, Im in love with her. And I love a good assassin movie. I was sold with the curving bullet. See you in June.

3. The Fall. Ive already discussed this movie in a previous post. "It looks like Pans Labyrinth but for Americans-in English...with no subtitles." is what I said about it before. And I still feel the same way. I mean, they had me in the first 5 seconds. Im actually dieing to see this movie. Shhhhh, dont tell anybody.


4. And of course Batman. But thats like a f*ckin given. But Im gonna wait a week after opening to avoid the crazies.

No comments: