6.04.2008

gays at CNN.



While some things are clearly marked in my mind as a fact...like Rachel Ray being a terrorist or...the Earth being round, there are some things that I just cant swallow as a truth.

Last night I was at trivia with my roommates. We didnt win, but we did watch Hill Bill get her ass handed to her on CNN as we waited for the game to start. All was going smoothly, until Anderson Cooper came on the tele. Enter roomate Kellen..."you know Anderson Cooper is gay right." And I laughed, because he is always genuinely polished and perfect looking-tell tale signs of gaydome. And Kellen continues, "No, really...he is gay." And for some reason my head exploded.

Why is this not major news? I simply could not believe it. Kellen continues,"Well, I mean he isnt out or anything...but he lives with hos boyfriend." Now I consider myself a bit of a celeb professional. Why did I not know this? Can anyone confirm? Ive done a google search and according to wikipedia, he was ranked 2nd by Out Magazine as "The Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America." And Out is really gay. My coworkers and I ordered a subscription for this guy at our job to be delivered at work (as a joke) and they come covered up...so they must be no joke really legit gay news.

I guess I perplexed as to how a famous person keeps such a thing so private. He must never leave the house with his gay partner. Or maybe its some journalist clever lie to keep him famous amoungs all demographics. Why am I not in the know?


On another note....why is it Elmo always gets the good loving? And where was my invite to the Sesame Street red carpet event? I mean....
UPDATE: Ok, its true. The New York Times reported it. And they never lie. How did Anderson beat Ellen Degeneres? he must be really really gay....lol

1 comment:

L said...

http://www.de-noted.com/