6.09.2008

extreme pete.

ever wish that your life was a cleverly written sitcom on some premium channel? riddled with clever jokes, witty retorts, interesting...like really interesting happenings that make people respond out loud with a snort or spilling of milk though the nostril?

No? Well I do. I was watching Showtime's Californications and I have decided to make my life as interesting as David Duchovny's character. And Im not talking about tons of unadulterated sex, alcohol and drug abuse (while we are not completely ruling these out) or even being a sociopath-which has its perks Im sure. Im just talking about living a life worth living. Meeting people worth meeting. Doing things worth doing.

TV is written to arouse the senses. Why is it the lives we lead don't arouse the exact same thing? Its weird dont you think?

Well, Im taking this move as a new beginning. I have learned and grown so much as a person here in Chicago. Something I would've never done if I stayed on the East coast. My challenge now, is to continue evolving...to become better at living interestingly.

To become better at being me.

*that's pretty heavy huh? Have you guys met Extreme Pete?

No comments: