1.11.2010

Hot Chicks: Kerry Washington.

Kerry Washington needs no introduction. Actress, activist and all around smart hottie. I (the world) first laid eyes on her in the 2001 classic, Save The Last Dance (if you have a problem with me labeling that as a classic, we can take this outside). She was not involved in any of theacclamed and beloved dances known best from that movie, but when I saw Kerry on Bill Mahr's HBO political talk show series and she held her own in a sophisticated and sexy-mature way....I kinda fell for her. Her movie roaster is not all that, but I think she has a bright future ahead of her. 

Oh yeah, and she's totally hot, did I mention that?

1 comment:

Cas Ruffin said...

I knew I saw her somewhere. So I looked up that page. And BOOM. Yup, Little Man. AND, she has also has a seen where she's getting dug out in She Hate Me. I'm just sayin'