1.07.2010

I Want It: Nike Woodside ACG Winter Boots.

So....I'm completely against the idea of grown ass men in large, overly "floofy" winter boots.  And by "floofy" I mean..."hey guys, check out my new desert beige mid-calf winter boots. They are water-proof as you can see by the over worked chocolate brown rubber lining along my outer insole. Yep, you would think I lived in Alaska or was shoveling snow, but no...I live in midtown and took the 2, which let's me off a block from work. Oh and that fur lining by the lip...it's chinchilla." It's too much. Case in point:

Man Walks into Work:

Boss: "Damn, it's winter for real outside."
Man: "Yeah, you gotta dress for days like this."
Boss: "Indeed, you definitely are dressed for it. You have some serious boots on. They are nice."
Man: "Thanks."
Boss: "My 8 year old little girl has the same pair."

This is a true story, and the whole office laughed. And the man, just had to take it...cause there's a limit to zinging the boss. Why did they laugh? Because there was a slither of truth in it. But....I must say, these Nike Winter boots are f*cking awesome. And as much as I am for a simple pair of Tims....I really think that I must have these. 

Ponder. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you guys had been talking about high heels and I wanted to share something with you that you may be interested in...

A little over 2 years ago, my husband and I got married in Los Angeles, California. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding was spoiled with rain. We had been having the wedding out on the grass and believe it or not, I was wearing high heeled shoes! They have been ruined by the end of the day :(

Although this was one in the worst experiences I've ever had with my shoes, it actually led my sister in law to create a product which is just awesome! It is already been featured on TV shows like the Girls of the Playboy Mansion, and also the show Kendra.

Heels Above will aid you protect your costly heels from sinking in mud, slipping in cracks, and walking on sand and gravel. It is a new product, and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

They are taking orders now. It is possible to order one pair, or a few dozen for your big wedding day.

I hope you guys like it... If you have any questions, feel free to drop them an email on their site:
[url=http://www.heelsabove.com]High Heel Protectors[/url]

Here's a photo of it in action:
[img]http://www.heelsabove.com/images/carousal_big/7.jpg[/img]

Lex