1.11.2010

The Linkdown: Priceless Monday Information.


1. I don't know if you guys heard about the proposed full body airport scanners, but if you havn't this quote pretty much sums it up, "[It's] prevent terrorism...let me buy a [security] pass … so that they can scan me and and search me and measure my penis, then let me get on the plane."

2. Wow, somehow Conan O'Brian got shafted and he may need another job. And yet Jimmy Fallon is in the clear. Whap whap.


4. Tiger Woods has sex with guys too...allegedly

5. So while the rest of the world is in economic turmoil, Dubai is building really large sh*t for no good reason.

6. Speaking of large......Let's talk about, not making any god damn sense. If you own it, pimp it. Milk it for all it's worth (pun intended).


8. And then Diesel called me stupid.....indeed , cause dropping $200 of a black scarf is stupid.

9. Oh yea, and Go Jets!

No comments: