4.17.2009

The Linkdown.



1. I absolutely don't think you want a man to carry a (your) baby. I'm a whiskey drinker myself. In a Whiskey world...you pass out alot.

2. The best girlfriends will pose naked to help advance your career. Fact.

3. Ninja Hoodies? Don't you mean, nuclear holocaust survival apparel?

4. This, is what I'm talking about. If you can be thwarted by dolphins, then imagine what a Seagal Solution could wrought upon an underdeveloped enemy.

5. However, those Somali Pirates are on the come up...when it comes to social media.

6. Ewwwww, gross. The ad. The logo. The concept. All of it is gross.

7. Oprah Tweets...Shaq corrects her. The un-funny part is that my mom just asked me if I "Twatted"? True story. I hate twitter. There ...I said it.

8. Google says men are into hair down there. So It must be true. Next stop...wikipedia.

9. Why it sucks to have made it through the cuts.... Now if by sucking, you mean paying your bills and feeding your children? Then, yes...it sucks to still have a job.

10. Danity Kane is officially dead. And I am official in mourning.



No comments: