4.30.2009

sorry yall

On Tuesday night begged my roommate to go out with me to this open bar i was invited to.
First, only the best parties happen on the weekdays (not including Friday).
Second, no one ever wants to go out with me on a week night because of their job the next morning.
Third, it is so hard to find a place that's hosting an openbar for 2+ hours anywhere in this city.
Fourth, its top shelf liquor (im not going to an open Smirnoff bar!).
Fifth, this place is too exclusive, so i had to go.

So i got sick! hahahha... and i even went to work, but.... had to leave early cause i was too ill. so finally last night around 11 i remembered that it was humpday. Now that i think about it, its funny cause yesterday was humpday and i was humped over yaking. (LOL... gross, i know)

Today is Throwback Humpday Thursday.
tunes that they used to hump to yesteryear.


4/29 humday


1. I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! reminds me of one time back in chicago at a karaoke bar. I put on a great performance. wireless mic= more room to roam around the bar.
2. DUH... of course.
3. "...Then I kissed your lips And you tuned on my fire, baby..." one of the best duets ever. I love teena marie.
4. i fall in love just listening to this one.
5.
"It ain't too bad the way you usin' me Cuz I sure am usin' you to do the things you do"--- that's right. don't get big headed thinking your the only one having fun.
6. talk about being used. this guy is just beggin for it.-- i say "Okay"
7. love brenton wood...
8. CLASSIC.
9. this shouldve be in my first playlist. "but i know you not gonna sing that SONG!"
10. reminds me of the sex and city ep when carrie judges the firemen.
11. added this one for giggles.


thats all.

2 comments:

shaun. said...

"i was humped over yaking"

genius.

shaun. said...

btw...i love this series