4.23.2009

Where (Who) they Are Now.

I'm introducing a new series called Where, Who They Are Now. I think I have done this before calling it blast from the past...but this time it's different. I think. Anyway, It will not be a regular as it takes far too much research and I don't really like writing about gossip, but it will be posted on Throwback Thursdays. And it will  focus on reuniting you with the famous people of your past and dually quench the inner thirst I have for keeping up with nostalgic figures of my past. It's like a talk show when you don't expect to be reunited with that girl you made out with in Cancun 9 months ago, minus the whole "I have herpes, you may want to get checked," and the audience, and a paternity test. It will be fun. I promise. 

Ok....let's get started:

This face is unmistakable. Mr. Eddie Winslow, the good natured adolescence older brother from Family Matters. Since his endearing role as a nerd loving rambunctious teen Eddie has stared in numerous made for BET movies and he was the voice for Jazz in Transformers (???) Most notably however, he was involved in a scandal...well, more like an embarrassment with the likes of a woman whom the Hip Hop Industry calls SupaHead (trade marked). It involved anal beads and Eddie trying to kill her, allegedly. One would think that the star of a show about family values would know better!

Home Improvement "Stars" Tim Allen  and....., reunited recently to win some type of award. Oh wait, Jonathan was not there. Apparently there was some type of family drama. What Are they doing now? Who cares, I have some questions of my own. How do I keep my  youngest son (on TV or off) from growing up all dorky looking like the kid one in from the left? Who is the hottie all the way to the right? And where is that old guy who lived next door? I still want to see his face.


Guess who? You probably know...but as a hint...she use to call her boy friends bud. Now she is busy, puttin it down in the club. Certified banger.

This will be a fun series.

1 comment:

golublog said...

Supahead gets around. She was dating bill maher for awhile too. She doesnt seem to date very women-friendly men.