4.27.2009


"We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."
- said Gov Rick Perry at one of the many Tax tea Parties last week.


Ummm, it's f*cking 2008. Did you just say union? Let's get it together Texas. I'm too old to hit up another Social Studies class. Which remindes me, I never told you about my trip to Texas. I went to Fort Worth, TX for Easter. They take their Cowboys (but mostly cowboy clothing) too seriously. Everything there is too big. It's too spread out. And that's all I remember.  My old roommate Kellen is going to kill me for writing this post. 

VIA huffingtonpost

No comments: