4.23.2009

Whats my M*tha F*ckin name!!




Ive been meaning to make this for some time. Though this is a very brief version of who i consider my aunts and uncles of hip-hop and r&b, these are they key people that i feel the closest to.

One half is my hip hop uncles and the other my r&b aunts (said like 'awwnts') and that makes me, L!

Uncle Snoop
i think this all started with him. He calls everyone his nephew and some his uncle, but there is never an aunt or niece. So i call him Uncle therefore I am his niece. Being from California (Californian's never call their state Cali. That's how we can tell if you moved here and/or visting) I love the laid back sound of hiphop. Snoop was probably this first hip-hop artist that i really got into. "One, two, three and to the fo'..." I was hooked.

Im going to try to see him at Lolla this summer. Him in the summer, in chicago-- gonna be so much fun! Also if you never caught wake n bake show, its hilarious and has the best old school you'll ever hear.




---ummmm. im feeling this could be a long blog. so ill just start with him and later tell you bout the rest, one by one.


FOLLOW ME

thats all.


***Beyonce is only an aunt by marriage, of course.

1 comment:

shaun. said...

aunt etta...lol

btw i love cali....i mean california.