4.30.2009

Coloring in the lines (of stupid ideas).

I had a long day. But I wanted to share this with you before I went to bed, because I have been trying to write about it all day. 

Did you guys hear about the FEMA, Federal Emergency Management Agency (I had to look it up too) online coloring books that were recalled yesterday due to...well, you will see for yourself ? The coloring book, titled "A Scary Thing Happened," is geared towards helping kids cope with disasters. Check out the few pages that particularly caught my eye below. 






1. An online coloring book? Let's think about that for a second. 

2. Who in their right mind thinks that coloring in a terrorist attack is a good idea? People died. The imagery portrayed in this poorly drawn coloring book is literally branded into New Yorkers minds. It was a day of utter fear and confusion. It's is not a leave behind that your f*ckin kid needs to play with when he is sitting in the waiting room of his orthodontist.

3. Did I mention that the drawings are retard looking and half-assed. And that makes me particularly angry. F*cking Sponge Bob has more attention to detail.

- FIN

No comments: