7.31.2008

Banks grows up.

You had to know this was coming. There is only so much time that one can try to regularly create throwback blog posts reminiscent of the better times. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

This show is partially responsible for who I am today, an its influence on culture cannot be argued. I have never met a person who did not know the lyrics to the opening song, and/or sang it on a yellow school bus on the way to a class field trip simultaneously harassing as many trucks as possible with the obnoxious yet rigorous "air pull" performed to force a honk. The result...ecstatic joy.

But this...my friends, is not a blog solely about the show. Its about a single character. And its not Will Smith, he gets way too much press on his own (he doesn't need my blog to hype him up). Its about the adorable co-co-star, Tatyana Ali. " ASHLEY BANKS. Actress" and "singer," she is back on the scene with a new show. Dont ask me what the show is called....but what I do know about, is the hot new spread of the upcoming issue of King magazine and the sexy spread she is in....





I guess this Throwback Thursday is more for me.....

But, for all of our recollection. I classically think of her as looking like this. But she is also known for this little piece of magic that I may or may not have had the double sided cassette tape to in the early 90s
.
yea...that's the 90s alright. lol

Ok, im off....



PS Ali went to Harvard (the rich man's community college where everyone graduates with honors). As a Boston collegiate alum myself, I heard through a friend of a friend that she was a big weed head in college. Like never went to class, but smoked all day weed head--as if there are any other type...lol. Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Writing Horses said...

SHE LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD> OOH. I love these photos of her. All grown up and classy.

Anonymous said...

Hiya were can i get playstation games to download to disc then play on playstation,free if possible.....are there any file sharing sites that share games?