7.09.2008

absolutely a bad spokesperson.

OK, so I originally saw this spot featuring the all mighty Kanye at a bar. It was on mute. And I pointed at it and heckled it from afar. I told my drinking partner that Kanye was "so f*ckin stupid" and that "he was trying to have an all wacked out spot like in crazy japan."


As it turns out its just a viral  campaign- which confuses me, because I originally saw it on espn...but whatever. You are suppose to go to bekanyenow.com (which I still haven't done). Its for Absolute vodka. Because in an absolute world we would all be cocky ass holes with too much money.

VIA Radar
In there article they try to talk sh*t on absolute vodka. An old teacher of mine taught me a long time ago that you cannot tell the difference in vodkas. Chill them..and they all taste the same. FACT/LIFE LESSON.
Your welcome. 

No comments: