7.29.2008

dog ads.

I dont know how I feel about this. At first glance, I think..."genius," but when I think about it...it dont know if it makes a whole lot of sense. 

"Seeing Eye Dogs Make it Clear." I get that. But whats with the lack of a line? Granted, blind people wont see it...but then again they wont see the bus shelter either. So a blind man's friends sees it...but what do other seeing eye dogs companies do? Dont all seeing eye dogs go through the same training? Maybe I dont understand the client well enough....but thats what a line is for.

I dunno. It is visually striking. And that's why I like it. But what is it really saying? I dunno...I feel like I just lost a couple of brain cells trying to overthink this.

Anyway...back to stock photography searching....


Agency: UbachsWisbrun JWT, Amsterdam

3 comments:

Kelly J said...

see through them.

get it?

shaun. said...

seeing eye dogs have xray vision.

seeing eyer dogs can see into the core of your soul.

seeing eye dogs are super dogs.

....

shaun. said...

ohhhh...seeing eyes dog allow you to see through people.


still...