7.02.2008

faceless aliens land on earth...and watch the williams sisters.

I guess for the past few days these faceless people have been roaming around England. Most recently they attended Wimbledon to watch some tennis. No one knows what they are/who they are representing. Some people are saying its Elton John's idea of a viral campaign for  a party or something. I personally think it has something to do with Scientology. Or aliens. Whatever the case they are creepy as all hell. 

If I were the lady in the stripped dress in the above picture (which I wouldn't be- I would have something on way more fierce and I would be massaging my boobies...both of them), I would've also flipped the f*ck out and frantically start looking for the secret cameras. After deducting that I was indeed not on candid camera...I would crawl up into a ball and slowly start rocking back and forth repeating the candid cinematic line, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

Seriously, this sh*t couldn't go down in the US. Between the backwards country good ole boys and my ecko valor wearing brothas (i have no idea what the kids are wearing these days)...theses faceless people would probably end up on a milk carton box. Which I guess would be of no help...since they are faceless and all....


1 comment:

Thinking In Vain said...

I may have nightmares because of that. That is seriously odd.