7.30.2008

gay nike ads.

Some more ads pulled for being too homo-erotic.
Nike Hyper Dunks.




Wieden + Kennedy tried to fight the good fight and argue about the insight and the tone of the lines...which are pretty awesome. Im am positive that I have used the phrase "That aint right" back in my ballin days (really, really, really long time ago).

Why is the public so hypersensitive? Apparently the crotch in the face had some negative reactions. And while Ive never been dunked on per se(my D is tight..."D" is slang for defense...tight is slang for very good) I personaly would not like the feeling of peepee in/on my face. But thats what happens. And if your really lucky, the dunker "might" be wearing some underwear. Might.

Anyway...its blows that a good campaign got nixxed over a chosen art direction execution. Especially a good one. 

More executions here.
Sad.



3 comments:

Kellen said...

hi shaun

shaun. said...

keeeeeeellllllleeeeeennnnn!!!!!!!!!


good day mate!

shaun. said...

opps, i meat to say....

would you like some more biscuit with your tea, sir?
cheerio.



PS I kinda miss your shenanigans.