7.27.2008

Colours. The Muse of grass.

ummmmm. Cool. Outrageous. Lovers. Of Uniquely. Raw. Style.

::head cock to the side::
Am I really suppose to take this seriously? Bently is in it. He use to carry the umbrellas for Puff Daddy. He also has a show now too. I just dont know if I should support this....whatever, Kanye, Andre 3000 and Bently...I guess, are so unique...they've made a sudo group (im not too into things like this either....are you a solo artist, or are you a group?). I feel like they were in the V.I.P. section of club somewhere passing a dutch (filled with...) around, and they came up with a clever name after a few hits, a conversation consisting of White Castle and maybe some Hennesey was involved. And they were like, "yo, we need to make a song."

Call me old fashioned...but I like my artist a bit more tailored, and not just a conglomeration of some side thought discovered while debating the merits of a short stack as oppose to the silver dollars at IHOP.

And for such lovers of uniquely raw style, the video sure was boring. 

Whap. Whap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoooo,

I just saw the first episode of Mad Men and it looks real promising. I found out I get it on ONDemand. I wish I was caught up enough to see the season 2 premiere.