7.28.2008

amnesiac fashion.

ok kids, I've been busy, busy busy. Learning "the ropes"- thats ad office vernacular for getting b*tch slapped graciously. Im learning that as an AD people either like what you have, or they dont. As a junior AD, Im learning that you get stuck with the grunt photoshop work and image searching gig (hell on earth-i promise an entire post to this). And Im learning agency office dynamics....people's toes that need to be avoided. But I literally just walked in my door at 9:30pm. Take that for all its worth. And I started my week with a crappy cup of coffee...yeah...bad news all around....

but a quick post to show that Im living. Found this on steel closet. For all you who dont have years of catholic school burned into your cerebral cortex.I'm still looking to catch Sister Mary Joseph on the streets...I have a few choice words for her. 

3 comments:

Ad Broad, oldest working writer in advertising said...

Hey, nice blog, keep it going. Thanks for the link.

Writing Horses said...

wait how does it go again? Is that over my right or over your right? These directions are confusing.

shaun. said...

over my left...your right.