7.14.2008

queens weekend.


Good Monday to you dear reader. I hope you had a fun and safe weekend. I sure did. It seems that I am finally getting out of my "missing Chicago" mood. And all it took was one good weekend of debauchery cruising the street of New York and Queens. Yes, Queens. I spent much time (perhaps too much) is the unknown borough of New York. I went flat screen shopping. To be exact...I went 46 inch LCD flat screen shopping. Seeing as how I can barely feed myself, it wasn't for me...but for some reason I felt rich just going from store to store and adding my valuable input. Do you know the difference between plasmas and LCDs? No? Well I do. In your face!

But otherwise, New York is treating me alright right now. There is an added value to coming back home an reconnecting with old friends. I dont have to impress anyone, they already know that everything is not right in my cerebral cortex. Any they accept it. And we take jameson shots as a sign of good health and love. If you are in NY and you havnt taken jamo shots with me...no worries...your time will come. In the mean time...here is a little serenade for and from the big city. I have some real work to do this morning...but Ill get to the entertainment in a bit. 


Theme From New York, New York - Frank Sinatra

No comments: