7.08.2008

6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 6-7 (8-10), 9-7.


As you are probably well aware...Wimbledon is done. And I know I am a day late, but I have been really busy. But as someone famous once said, better late than never. 

The Matches.
The Williams Sister: Venus triumphed over her little sister on Saturday morning. What started off as an entertaining match quickly shifted into a ass whoppin on international tv. Serena was pounced upon. And did anyone notice how Serena didn't crack a smile during the awards ceremony. She was genuinely pissed. It probably felt a little bit like the matches she played as a kid when her sister use to win. But this time it costed her money and reputation. I wish I coulda been there to tell her the pep the f*ck up. They are related...she'll see that money in the long run. Trust. BTW. You know Im related to them right. 

Nadal vs. Roger: One thing that kept pissing me off during the entire match was how everyone (except John McEnroe) kept referring to Nadal as Rafa. Like they knew him personally or something.  But anyway...this was an epic f*ckin match (6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 6-7 (8-10), 9-7). It was like something from the early 60s. I mean...I watched in the morning and then went to church (there was some serious debate b4 hand) and then returned to see the rest of the match. Thank god rain for delay. But honestly- Federer was out played. He had one to many slumps during his games....no consistency, and Nadal took advantage of it. That kid is a monster. And he is quickly patching up all the holes in his game. His serve has really pumped up. And in the end, the Spaniard won. And I aint mad at him. 


PS Doesnt Venus look a hot mess in the photo above?

1 comment:

L said...

they both look a mess. is photo real?