7.03.2008

beatles weekend.

I am about 4 years behind the trend and have just discovered my love for the music of The Beatles. It has literally been my addiction for the entire week. I mean, its not like you can find it anywhere (not on itunes or imeem), but I have been listening the the Across the Universe soundtrack at work. I dunno, its like I just discovered a whole new world, a magical place i never knew. So...I would normally be inclined to kick off  the weekend with a Beatles' song. But, in lure of being arrested for pirating or something to do with patents, I'll leave you with a nice little video about friendship instead of stellar musical renditions. But let the record be known...I wanted to post a Beatles song.

This video should make you shed a tear. If not...you could be soulless. No biggie though. 


Something in me really wanted to see the lion attack those guys (I am a little soulless). But anyway kids...have a good weekend. Its a holiday....so you be safe now.

P.S. I am well aware that I am missing a Throwback Thursday post. Blame the weekend holiday. And summer hours. Cause I'm outtie.  

1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

awwww. I love it. I was really expecting the lion to eat them, even though you said you only wished for it to happen. Thought maybe you were just saying that and it would really happen anyway.
hahahahaha