7.16.2008

iran knows how to use the clone tool?

Oh man...Im kind of late with this, but its too good to let slide. Its no secret that Iran is in a global "my penis is bigger than yours" contest. But instead of penises/peni (thats twice in one post), they have been showing off their artillery for the world to see. Even though it reminds me of fraternity, 55 dudes live in one house, im a better xbox player than you antics- I understand the need to literally show the world that you are on the same level as them and should be taken seriously. So a slightly undersighted western country perceived as a third world, why not take pictures of you missile testing and post them for American media? "Hey stupid Americans, I can blow things up too...".

The funny part is that apparently they photoshopped in another missile. There was originally 3. But American media ran pictures of 4. Why have 3 missiles, when you can portray empeding doom with 4? Why test 4 when you can save your money and test 3, and clone the 4th one in? Photoshop...in Iran. That's one word association I would never think to make in my life. Iran....Sand. Yes. Iran....Alladin. Yes. But Iran...CS2? 

  Before.
After.

This is an untapped resource people. Fake photoshopped PR fear. I would be worried, but its only decent photoshop work. Not great. Nice try Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Go set some type.

No comments: