9.18.2008

R. Kelly interview.

A few quotables from R. Kelly's BET interview Tuesday night.


"To be honest, I felt like I was in jail the last seven years...A lot was taken away from me. ... It was hell. I wouldn't wish it on nobody." 
[i bet, you did...all that under aged vagina was put on pause. how horrible]


"It's time for me to move on. I can't keep answering these questions. If you was charged with something and you were found innocent, then you can't be found guilty for being found innocent."
[im sorry....what the hell are you talking about?]


When you say teenage, how old are we talking?
[wrong answer.]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“When you say teenage, how old are we talking?”

[wrong answer.]


BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

socialedisturbed. said...

CTFU!... i love his music but he disgusts me... big idiot.