9.24.2008

"Breast Is Best"

In the wake of some Swiss restaurant proclaiming they will use human breast milk to make a majority of their meals, PETA got a bright ideas. They made a personal request that Vermont based Ben & Jerry's hop on the same band wagon and start making their ice cream from human tit milk, instead of cow.

:::blank stare into the distance:::

While I think we should file this bright idea right next to the genius of dictatorship and turkey burgers, PETA probably thought that the hippies in Vermont would completely cave in as they sat there in their baked out office at the end of some magical rainbow. I all actuality...Ben was ok with the idea....but Jerry had worked in a real life office before and could recall the "milking" room in the office. It's stale sour smell brought make some not too good old memories. 


Sounds like someone is debating a new flavor. I, on the other hand will be sticking to Strawberry Cheesecake (formally Primary Berry...4 years ago at this time). Anyway...I had some free time on my hands....so I've redesigned their packaging for them. I'm no designer....so don't judge...look at the concept. 

Previous

New And Improved.

Line: A whole new type of natural. 

The line needs work, I know.


VIA WPTZ

UPDATE: I have some design competition

No comments: