9.17.2008

I have Arrived.

By the fates of the universe that be, I was picked to do Joker's 20 on 20. For some odd reason he found my blog interesting enough to want to probe deeper. And I obliged humbly and gratefully

Joker is one of the superb writers over at WAS. I suggest you link up to them. It really is a great read. And if you are really lucky...you too may be asked 20 questions and you may join me, on my pedestal of greatness (there is a little room on my left side).

P.S. In my celeb interview ( i mean 20/20), you will probably see the most typo free writing that I have even done in my life. It's amazing and also the result of Joker's professional editing. Ha.

Thanks again Joker...that was the most anonymous and PG fun I've had in a long time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the time is almost here. the time when you should be getting paid from all us readers visiting your page.

youve arrived once you get ad revenue.

do it. yes you can.

shaun. said...

change.

and hope.

"yes we can"

Joker said...

My thanks for the great answers Shaun, you have a great blog so just keep it up.

My thanks for all the kudos and for enjoying what we vent and rant on about.

Take care and keep on whoring them thoughts man. :D

Cheers

Ps.: No worries about the proofing, you should see what the jobs I get handed say. lol