9.02.2008

Bomb the Bass. Butterfingers.

I am forever on the look out for interesting music videos. 
There is only so far ass & titties can take a music artist these days (unless they are from the south, but even lil wayne is stepping up his game, somewhat). So I look to see the way they allow their music to be portrayed on the tube. Musicians are a brand. Other than their music itself and the way they style themselves...their music videos are the way they advertise themselves to the public, no? Does this make sense? Or am I getting a little trippy? I did just eat some holy chocolate brought from Israel with poprocks in it. And Im pretty sure I had a religious experience about 20 minutes ago. So...I may be a bit loopy.
Anyway....this music video is different.


VIA: thedenveregotist.com

No comments: