9.29.2008

that good presidential lovin.


Ok...you caught me, I may or may not have been out drinking heavily in the village during the 2008 presidential debates last Friday night...but, in my defence....I didn't even know if they were having it until the morning of. And I knew I could catch it on youtube (as long as NBC wasn't the host, that is).

But what do you think? Who won? It's pretty clear that McCain is out for blood. But I felt like Obama was stumbling over himself the entire hour and a half. 

The simple fact that Obama had to come straight out of his mouth and say "You're lying" to one of the many accusations thrown at him, while John brushed off everything aimed at him with a casual smirk of belittlement shows that Obama had little control of the debate- and neither did the moderator (both were always on the offensive). So, I believe flat out...the "W" goes to McCain (more or less), this time. But lets face it people...what are we all really waiting for? 

Mmmmmhmmmm, Palin vs. Biden.....like a moth to a flame burning by the fire. There is alot of ground to be had and I hope it is taken advantage of. 

In the mean time....look at all these lovely pics of the loving Obama embrace. 
Come on America....how can you not vote for someone who loves his wife this much? Huh....huh...huh?




photo cred. blacksnob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-29-sexy-sarah-does-the-swimsuit-competition