9.05.2008

smart girl ads.


remember when i said that my girl Nasty Lui would never subject herself to getting paid to say sh*t like "It makes my taco pop"...well look, I was right. And unlike her bitter rival Shawn, she is actually promoting a brand that she could potentially use. And after I spent about 30 seconds on the website (the music will drive you absolutely crazy), I have have come to realization that I may need to call off my Olympic crush on her...at least for another 5 years. Especially since she is a "smart girl."

In other Olympic ad pimping news....Phelps likes to learn new languages. (yeah...ok). Even his mom got a deal and all she did was give birth to him. And my favorite, decathlon winner, Byran Clay achieved every person's ultimate goal


And yes...you are correct. I cannot let the Olympics go. Its too soon. There was just...just so much between us......



UPDATE: Dolphin Phelps is using those 8 golds for the mere purpose of A&T. The American Dream.  Douche bag!!!!

UPDATE 2: I take it back....he does learn languages...and its hysterical to watch.

No comments: