9.09.2008

myspace martyr.


The definition of the term martyr via wiki:  (Greek μάρτυς martys "witness") is most commonly used today to describe an individual who sacrifices their life (or personal freedom) in order to further a cause or belief for manyI know.

I know, I'm late with this...but Levi Johnston (Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol's baby daddy) had a myspace page before he was yoked up by the republican party and turned into a beacon of morality and Christendom. Oh...and tricked into a new tattoo.


It read as follows:

"I'm a f**kin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f**kin' chillin' I guess. Ya f*ck with me I'll kick ass.....I don't want kids."


No kids huh? Whoopsi.......
While the media is entertaining the public questioning  whether Palin can handle her family and being the VP at the same time (in today's time this is known as sexism) and a relevant rhetorical scenario has been brought to light- IF OBAMA HAD A 16 YR OLD KNOCKED UP BY  A THUG within the same equivalence of Levi's myspace page-WOULD HE (OBAMA) HAVE A CHANCE?- I personally feel bad for this Levi kid. He definitely got the short end of the stick. Because if you think he had a choice about whether he was going to get married and have a baby....I think you are sorely mistaken. He is in fact the Republican mascot....ST LEVI of Alaska. Someone should build him a shrine and get to worshipping.  

Gotcha B*TCH

No comments: