9.04.2008

a rotten cotton production.

Wow...I just ran into this film, Black Devil Doll  doing my morning Internet surf (as necessary to a productive day, as my morning cup of Dunkins). The site I found it on, warned me that the trailer was not suitable to watch at work. Youtube made me verify my name. Therefor, I'm too much of a scaredy cat to look at it right now. As soon as I try to watch it, there is no doubt in my mind that the CEO will drop from the ceiling with a camcorder and my 2 week notice. 

the website totes that it is "the sleaziest Blaxploitation Horror film ever envisioned." Blaxploitation isn't even a word. So, I posted it for the more adventurous. In the mean time (cause I will be watching it as soon as I get home), here is the synopsis.

"A young, moist, buxom teen vixen finds herself hurled into an odyssey of forbidden sex and unspeakable violence after an innocent evening dabbling in the occult. What started as a simple child's game has now become a fight for her life! What is this evil that she has summoned from beyond? And why does it have a fro? What kind of horrific acts will she be subjected to? And what price will her super-hot, half-nude friends have to pay? But more importantly, how much Caucasian blood will have to be shed to stop....the BLACK DEVIL DOLL?!!"


one word... buxom.....




UPDATE: I watched it. And Im not a better person for it.

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

i REFUSE to click that damn link!