9.23.2008

keepin it real: UK booty shaking contest.....

...those are the exact words that I typed into Google search to find information about this event that is apparently very popular and common in the UK. It is either sponsored or completely organized by jumpofftvWhich is why I felt I should bring it to you (my reader's) attention, because information...is the key to power. I was unable to find out exactly what the point of this competition was (besides obviously pushing for women rights and equality)....but I think we can all appreciate the low down dirtiness of our sophisticated brethren across the pond. For what they call a "competition", we in the states would call a strip club. 

But onto the most recent competition.......

Qualifying rounds.



Round 1: The Most Talented of the Booty Shaking Talent



Round 2...the mishap!



Finale...as if you care...but all the pro writers tell me that there must be a beginning, middle and an end.


This has to be one of the most classy posts I've made in a long time. Hat tip to Laila for putting me on. Consider yourself cultured.....

No comments: