9.22.2008

LOW highs of the Emmys.

like I said...I was stuck watching the Emmy's last night ( I know, how lame am I). And this....was the "high" point of the entire show.


Josh Groban, a highly regarded classical singer is reduced to singing a montage of tv theme songs.

While he is widely known for covering other peoples songs...I consider this an all time low. Someone got caught up-caught up with the cash..... Let the bad ideas flow.....

P.S. Josh does do a hell of a Cartman from South Park though.

UPDATE: Just incase you guys missed when my future baby mamma was dropped on the stage as part of a gag)...this was the result

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Reduced"? :)
Hardly...
Josh is one of the most open-minded and funniest people you will ever come across.
Check his blog and his latest entry, he speaks about the Emmy's too. ;)
Also, just a little correction, he does not mostly sing covers- he sang 3 or 4 covers altogether, the rest fo his songs (from 4 albums) are generally written for him, and more and more increasingly these days, BY him. :)
Oh heck, I will admit that I am a fan of Josh's but I totally accept if someone doesn't like his style. :) I just like to keep the facts straight. :)
Greetings,
Krisztina

www.noondarkly.com (my blog)
http://joshgrobanblog.tumblr.com (Josh's blog, he has 4 entries only, very short and worth watching to give you a better background to this guy)

shaun. said...

oh, i love his stlye....i just thought with such a beautiful voice, that this was a sad idea in general. i see the comedy...trust me i do. but he is a very talented individual.

u may have caught me on the covers...i have heard probably the same number you quoted, but i will check his tumbler......

thanks