10.05.2008

its the GAP's turn to tell us how to vote.

Proving that there is no shortage of celeb ads telling us to vote in the world, the GAP has made their own set. Forget about those uppity celebs that talk down to you...lets all go shopping.   

Sarah Bell. I dont know why she is famous? But I will vote on anything she wants me to vote on.  The trees. The peas. The seas. Keep rhyming....and I will keep voting. 


Bill Mahr. Oh man...the gap must've been trippin on E when they gave Bill Mahr his own spot. Vote for BBQs. Ha.....

(I think I like this one the best)


Olivia Munn. ???? 
Apparently some host on some obscure cable channel. Check out her other skillz here. 


Well......
Ok, so the famous people are not that famous, but at least I got through the whole thing. And I don't feel like a puppy getting scolded for just pee peeing on the rug...this time. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got to write an article on the GAP for grad school....... i should probably just rip my eyes out now.

shaun. said...

probably not the intended reaction, but the GAP causes people to do strange things.