2.25.2008

just a few (10) things.

Once again....bored at work. So I decided to do an instalment of "just a few things" which is like my faavvvvvvv.

1. Please take time out of your day to click on the Delicious jelly belly picture/mural made of George Clooney. Apparently it is on public display at the Lux Hotel somewhere in Cali (click it to make it bigger, no homo). Its ok, I mean he didnt even win an Oscar last night. When the do mine...I expect to made of milkduds and caramel....kinda like I am in real life.

2. Jimmy Kimmel makes a comeback to Sarah Silverman's "Im Fucking Matt Damon" video. And, well...he clearly has more star power than her. Please count the celebs (Brad Pitt included). I think it is weird that Jennifer Gardener let him do this...shouldnt he be trying to get a real job to support their family? but I do see the funny. And there is a gay premise...and lord knows America loves the Gays.

3. What exactly is it about Will Ferrel? Why is he allowed to do dozens of movies in a row, inwhich he plays the same role. Will as dentist. Will as archaeologist. Will as street cleaner. And not only does he get paid for it, but he gets perks such as this. I mean....I would willingly go to work everyday if i had benefits like that.

4. Proof that not all Innovation is great. Welcome the Numbrella. Now you can cover your head and shoulder completely in the rain. Cool right? Wrong. Some people dont want to look like dorks when they are moving in public. I AM one of them. Also welcome the Wooden Bike. Genius...so instead of someone stealing a wheel while its chained to a bike rack...they will just light that bitch on fire. Genius.


5. I'll tell you what I am not ok with.....I am not ok with this. And this. Who let these looney tunes out of the hospital for public consumption? Kirsten smoking a cig after some hardcore grocery shopping and Owen presenting awards at the Oscars. Im not really sure why these 2 strike a cord with me...maybe its the fact that Dunst had contact with Tom Cruise as a child hence sealing her fate as an future addict (you know, with scientology and all) or the fact that Owen still hasnt fixed his broken nose...probably the bone marrow finally getting to his brain and fucking up his mind- but these guys...I care about. Stay locked up until your treated, please. Im looking foward to Spiderman 4 and Night at a Museum 2. Really...I am. I luv you guys.

6. BTW, Kate Blanchet...is an awesome actress. Have you guys ever seen Notes on a Scandal? For a potentially extremely boring premise- she was really good. I mean, Judy Dench did play a very convincing crazy person (this is why you cant make friends with strangers)...but Kate had to kiss a 15 yr-old boy. Every young prep boys dream.....lol. Good Sunday watch.

7. Million Dollar Shoes. Ugh, Im disgusted. Even more so that the Juno writer didnt even know she was wearing them. How high brow do you have to be not to realized the proce of the cloths you are wearing? OK DIABLO........

8. Janet has a Sense of Humor?????



9. So according to Details magazine...the Jonas Brothers from.......uhhhhhhhh, I guess the Disney Channel, are vowing chastity until marriage. And while Thier celebredom is of no interest to me, I just want to be the first to call their bluff. Disney stars are not the ones known for keeping it in their pants. I mean...it is a super nobel cause, but lets be serious...even Mickey and Minnie got it on.

10. The most amazing News. According to sources, Chris Brown and Rihanna are dating. I wanted to come up with their celeb name....but I dont think that that is as interesting as discussing all the f*ckin that is going on behind closed doors there. Chris is a horny teen idol. And Rihanna is an island freak. There is gonna umbrellas and and kiss kissin all over the place (that was a much more clever of a line in my head...I promise.)

No comments: