2.23.2008

Blow that Muther F*cker up!

Ok, so I apologize for not staying on top of the news this week...but I figured it is better late than never right....

- Castro resigned from ummmm, dictatorship I guess, the other day. To whom you may ask? His brother. Which is not so much  a resignation as a "tag your it". But the Cuban Americans are happy, right? Which reminds me...how is it Ricky Ricardo got out of Cuba?

- Paula Abdul has a new single....Dance Like There is No Tomorrow . The only problem is, in the video...instead of dancing like there is no tomorrow, she is instead dancing like there was a yesterday. In fact...she is dancing, singing and producing a video as if it were 1983. And where was Simon?

- And perhaps the most interesting thing that happened this week, is the blowing up of the moon. Wait...there was just a full eclipse, but we did blow up a satellite. And the show Girlfriends was cancelled. But back to the satelitte....we blew it up because.....uh...is was threatening to the US, i mean the world, i dunno....we blew it the fuck up though. I think I should also mention, that the government that tape it was also the crew behind the genius of the Blair Witch Project. Suddenly, I am nauseous and bored at the same time.


That is all. You are dismissed, and I am going to bed, or back to bed. Here is a little something to help you sleep tonight.

"Come Out And Plaaaayyyaaayy."

2 comments:

L said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqh5O9LbjhY


hahahah this is funny!!

shaun. said...

ur late with this. i posted this video years ago.