2.27.2008

i need a nap.

Ok...so here is the thing with scaring me sh*tless.... I dont like it in my adverts. Personally. I mean...the truth campaign, I get. Smoking kills. The tobacco industry does it on purpose...and they will do it again - kill, that is.
But at least I am in control of that. Being tired- I am always tired. So...are you telling me in these ever so insightful (terrifying) ads, that I should take an extra hour of sleep a night or die? Cause if so, I may need to talk to my boss.
Oh wait, I take public trans.
Damn.
See the other executions here and here.
Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO Wellington, New Zealand
...I wonder is there is a big falling asleep at the wheel problem in New Zealand?
New Tag "Beautiful New Zealand...so boring, you'll die at the wheel on your first drive through."

No comments: