2.01.2008

just a few (10) things.

Just a few things on this lovely Friday.


1. The lovely painting to the left is by John Currin. Click on the boobs to see what other wonders he embellishes upon in his free time.

2. Marc jacob has a new charity t-shirt line out, meant to warn people of the peril that is overexposing your skin to the sun. The ploy....naked celebs strategically covered by the bolded aerial typeface. Celebs include Victoria "Posh" Beckham, Hiedi Klum, Niaomi Cambell.....whether you buy the shirt because you support the cause or you just want nekkid celebs on your chest,you get an "A" in my book.

3. G.I. Joe. I dont know if you know but Paramount is making a live action movie of this old cartoon. Word on the street is that "Actor" Dennis Quad and Channing Tatum have been picked up by the film. So basically, you can expect atleast one breakdance/pop-and-lock dance off from the Combra Commander. *please note the presence of Marlon Waynes, this is what we in the industry call a well casted film*

4. Heath Ledger just cannot rest in piece. ET, Insider and Page Six bid on some past footage of Heath doing some cocaine at a party some years ago. Why do famous people keep taping themselves doing stupid sh*t? Anyway, the following is striaght from the clip.

“I’m gonna get so much sh*t from my girlfriend,” Ledger
is seen saying in the vid.
Why, he’s asked.
“We have a baby together…Matilda Matilda Rose.”
The tables at the party are filled with drugs, one person who has seen the tape tells us.
Ledger also talks about his drug use and other not so pretty things are seen.
“I used to smoke five joints a day,” Heath reveals.

And that’s not the only thing. It’s being reported that Ledger also battled addiction to heroin, cocaine, alcohol and prescription pills.

via http://icydk.com/

5. Proudly continueing my information collecting addiction to the movie "Cloverfiled"....click here to see (and hear) the comprehensive party playlist that was bumpin in the beginning of the movie, during Rob's party- before the monster attacked. Why would you need to see this? Because....just because, ok.....

6. Global Monopoly. The old game Monopoly (predictors of one future financial properity in real life) is steppin up, and replacing the old board spots with real citites. They are asking you to vote for your city to make the board. Track it all right here. Apparently, there is only 28 days left to vote...so lets all come together and vote Afganistan onto the list. Imagine how cheap that property would be if you landed on it...$2 at most. Andits perfect place for the use of a get out of jail free card. Get out of jail with all your limps intact and untortured.

7. Spice Girls. Apparently if I was a spicegirl, I would be Baby Spice. Who would you be? This test is probably more accurate if you have a vagina, but hey...I had fun.

8. Victoria Secret's top sexiest list. Clearly they need to meet me, cause I am not on it. Top Sexiest Unemployed Wanna Be Art Director in Chicago who happens to be Black-->me.

9. iv'e discovered a new artist. Ryan leslie. And by discovered I mean, I heard for the first time and down loaded as much of his music I could from Limewire. Then after careful consideration, I considered him worthy of keeping on my computer. This track, Diamond Girl is stella.....but I'm not giving it its own post just yet.

10. Have a good weekend. Root for the Giants. And do a shot for your boy.

Holler.

No comments: