2.11.2008

crrreeeeeppy.

ok, so this is really good (as if the the repition of letters in the blog title didnt already indicate that) . This is the type of thing I live for. Apparently there is an on going war between a group of interent users (called Anonymous) and the Church of Scientology. Read all about it here. And as weird and creepy as the the religion of Scientology is, this "group" of antagonists are a bit creepier. No one, and I mean no one should ever put out statments like "....We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget." 

Welcome to creepsville, you creepies.

Check out the video below. I feel like the really nailed the concept of being "creepier that your opponent."




I also feel like it's my job to go deeper. Pray that I don't get abducted or experimented on. There is a scientology center around the corner from my house (fact!).

No comments: