2.21.2008

shut-up.

"Where The Wild Things Are"...an acclaimed children's book from back in my day is apparently being made into a movie. "Shut-up!" Nope...I am as serious as an asteroid set for a dead on collision with Earth and the end result being your death. And you would be so lucky...as to die...instead of being forced to be alive for the making of this movie. Don't we all recall when that book was always the only one left on the shelf at the book sales in grade school? I do. I think they should consider making Animorphs instead. Who can I talk to about this? Jesus perhaps?

Universal Pictures and Hasbro have announced a six-year partnership that will produce at least four films based on the following games: Monopoly, Candy Land, Ouija, Battleship, Magic: The Gathering, and Stretch Armstrong. "SHut-up!" I will not. I mean...I think they should go one step forward (I'm thinking about the future of American entertainment here) and purchased the rights to the following games as well.: Jenga. Uno. Tag. and Peek-a-boo. All thrilling plots with a great twist at the end. Whap Whap!


What do Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am, Lieve Schreiber, Danny Houston and Lynn Collins have in common? Well, they are all coming to your house for pictionary and wine party. After they all swap spit in the new Wolverine Movie (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)...insert cool guitar rift here. "SHUT-UP!"...ok, maybe they don't all swap spit. But they are all in the movie as follows...
Ryan Reynolds- Deadpool
Taylor Kitsch (who?)- Ganbit
will.i.am- John Wraith (who?)
Liev Schreiber- Victor Creed (Sabertooth..I think
Danny Houston- Col. William Stryker
Lynn Collins- Kayla Silver Fox
I just realized that I am more of an X Mean as a whole fan than individuals.....I hope this isnt the beginning of a X-Men Origins: _______ series. Like Storm is next...then Iceman.... Though I am excited to see Gambit in live Action who the f*ck is playing him. Wait...who the f*ck is playing everyone else too? And is will.i.am bringing Fergie with him....she can be an Alien extra. It's all right here kids.

BTW......it isn't to late to jump on the Iron Man movie band wagon. We are always accepting new guys. There are a few brief standardized tests, and some (just a lil) hazing....but once you are  in, it's real fun. I promise. Uh huh, ok, wassup SHUT UP!


No comments: