2.14.2008

love at a glance.

so I was doing the regular morning routine. Woke up. Turned the tv on to skim the news for weather and daily ongoings. Took a shower. And was getting dressed when I looked up at the 5 day for cast. And was immediatly confused. There seemed to be a bright pink heart on the little blue box representing today. First thought....."what is that, is today some type of national heart disease day?" And then it hit me, that it was indeed Valentines Day today. Whap, whap.


.....................................................................................................



Here are some songs lyrics to really get you in the mood. Remember words are the key to the heart.

Janet Jackson "Feedback"
.....You like it how I work my spine


Got you feeling all hypnotized (hypnotized) 
I gotta body like a CL5 
Make a **** wanna test drive but I'm so on fire 
Flyer than a pelican find another chick better than I don't see her 
Cause my swag is serious Something heavy like a first day period 
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier.....



Closer- Slum Village
There's something I wanted to know, can we get closer?Yeah baby 
Seems like I've waited to know, can we get closer?
Yeah...Yeah Girl you should come up for the week
I'll make you cum from the tub to the sink
Rubbing your feet in a luxury suit
Make sure you come with nothing on just a long shearling
And I'ma make ya toes curl up like there all ???
I'll whisper in your ear, tell ya something
Stick my tongue in ya bellybutton
Reach down below, ya know I'm well sprung
Hit ya from the back to get ya calfs trembling
And pull ya hair 'til its straight, you'll look half Indian....


Do It Again- Jaz Y

You know how Mac come through on the club tip

Everybody real deep on that thug shit 

Cop Cris' spray the club on that thug shit

Cop frisks suits snub in the club quick
Told y'all real high, when I come through
You can try if you want to, you can die if you want to
We hittin whores on the floor, whole crew be wild 
Bitch "Back That Azz Up" like Juvenile (huh)
When my peeps come through to spend a dime a piece
You know Mac come through with a line of freaks
Every bitch on the hit be a 9 at least 
We getting head on the floor, while you grinding freaks
Whole squad get it down like this
Whole squad buying rounds of Cris
Whole squad got they crowns on wrist
Whole squad got a pound of twist
Whole squad got a pound to spit
In case a clown wanna flip.....




Take away: Always speak you mind. Love begins with true communication.



.......................................................................




And in closing...I feel obligated to recommend a sweet little dinner spot for all the lovers out there.
That's right....participating White Castles across the country are inviting you (YOU) and your significant other, moderatly important friend or even complete stranger to a candle lit dinner at yor favorite eating hole.
I dont know about you...but there is no place I would rather be tonight than at white castle enjoying a small square burger, some cheese sticks and a milk shake. If I am really lucky, I will experience a White Castle where the servers are protected by 4 inch thick bullet proof glass and you get your food through a revolving service door. And if Im really lucky.....I'll be in an express one where there are only 2, two seat tables. Ah Romance!


Happy V-Day to All and to All a Good Night!

No comments: