2.20.2008

wed-celeb-day.

A little celeb news on a Wednesday never hurt nobody. Billy Bob (and I've been assured by my roommates that people indeed are named like this in real life) from Varsity Blues is no longer that fat lovable guy that follows around the cool kids. From the looks of it, he doesn't seem to be the cool kid either. I'd say....theater weirdo perhaps. Steve Irwins' kid gets bit by a venemous snake and dies. Karma is a b*tch. Kidding. The kid didnt die....infact, he extracted the snake from his arm and delivered its babies. Impressive for a 4-year old.

Sex, sex, sex. Between the Big Brother scandal and the supposed Gene Simmons sex tape, I dunno whether to type about it or hop on the band wagon and buy a video camera. But, allegedly, Gene Simmons was caught having sex with someone besides his baby momma. Even if its not true, the picture to the right is disturbing enough to know that you must proceed with caution. On big brother 9 (which i just got addicted to thanks to my roommate Kellen), some girl was taped giving head to this guy...in the house. Click here to get to the age confirmation (I have to make sure you are all of age). I mean, it's like completely "college head" (a bobbing sheet on top of a reclined male who is only semi loving it), but the overall idea that one would forget they were being tapped 24 hours by a show called "Big Brother"......kinda makes my head explode. Check out all the big brother sexcapades here. It's alot of information so put on your reading glasses.

Damn, Cassie is lookin real good right here (to the left). L-L-L-Leather, me likey. In contrast Eva Pigford left the house looking like a mixture of african refugee meets dream girls, which is a look only blind people could like and ...my future wifey JLo is also not looking too good at all. I mean, she looks okay for having to bear an alien child in he womb, but unfortunatly 'Almost Doesnt Count'.

Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice)was recently quoted as saying, “It probably won’t happen ever again. I’m still absolutely blown away that we did more than one show. So right now I’m thinking this is it. This is the last time you will ever get to see this Girl Power, the five Spices on stage as one.” And then my heart sank deep, deep, deep into my chest. Possibly the best part of the Victoria Secret show (next to Hiedi and Seal's breath taking performance [BUZZER]), was them...GIRL POWER? I mean...what was the point? To just toy with my heart. And this is why I cant trust the Brits.

Ewwwwww, did yall hear about how Deelishish got played by Flava Flav (neck roll)? Well, I heard...he just wanted another season on VH1...lookin for money ish...he dont care about no love. Riiighhhhht. That's a big surprise Deelishish. You look like a man. Who would pick you for anything but to be a head liner at a strip club called "BIG ASSES R US".



Ok...I'm out of stuff. I mean, it IS only a Wednesday.




-A-Town Down.

No comments: