2.22.2008

for you green freaks.

At first I saw this funny little video which made people (naked people) into Penguins to promote the decline of using artificial heat to warm yourself . You know...to save the environment and stuff. At the end it tells you to go to:


dothegreenthing.com....where they provide you with better solutions than I guess, turning on the heat when you are cold.

Solutions:

1- Drink some warm tea and cuddle.

or

2- Leave your office or home (w/ heat off) for a pre-planned group hug with complete strangers and then go back to ypur cold ass place.

So, when the gangrene sets in, these two solutions should be able to save your life. Good luck! (In the mean time I am going to go buy a new gas powered heater).

3 comments:

L said...

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

funny blog.

shaun. said...

who is this...i need to thank you for that blog. It made my day.

L said...

it me. Laila